Crispus Attucks Park is a private park, not a city park, owned and maintained by a community nonprofit organization. It is open to all who follow the rules below.
- Use of the park is entirely at your own risk
- Hours: 5 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Take all trash and dog waste with you
- Must be on leash at all times
- Must stay in designated areas only
- Owners must pick up dog waste
- No vehicles on or parking in the park
- Parking in the alleys surrounding the park is prohibited by DC law
- No camping
- No open flames
- No amplified music
- No alcohol
- No drugs
- No illegal activities
Park Use Permits are required for groups over 20 people, and for any commercial use of Crispus Attucks Park. Applications for Park Use are reviewed by managers of Crispus Attucks Park and must be approved before the group may use the park.