Bloomingdale Community Day is Fast Approaching
Crispus Attucks Park is hosting our 11th annual Community Day this Saturday, May 17, from 8am to 2pm. It features Bloomingdale’s largest yard sale and, for the third year, the Taste of Bloomingdale, where you can sample dishes from local restaurants. We’ll also have a band, representatives from many local nonprofit organizations and churches, and good weather (of course!). This is the largest yearly fundraiser for Crispus Attucks Park, and a ton of fun to boot!
Come visit the park, enjoy the food booths and stalls, and help pay it forward! There is no fee to enter.
- What: Bloomingdale Community Day, featuring the Yard Sale and Taste of Bloomingdale
- Where: Crispus Attucks Park (enter through the alley next to 77 U St. NW)
- When: Saturday, May 17, from 8am – 2pm
- What to bring: A hat, and (if you’re inclinded) some cash, a checkbook or a credit card. No fee to enter.
- Why: To sample dishes from neighborhood restaurants at the Taste of Bloomingdale, browse your neighbor’s hidden gems at the community’s largest yard sale, listen to a great band, learn about many area nonprofit organizations and churches, meet old friends and new neighbors alike, and spend a wonderful few hours in Crispus Attucks Park!
- Want to sell at the yard sale? Register below!